Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Your opinion about some people in TM...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Big°Spami
Big°member
Big°member
Big°Spami

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-08-08

Your opinion about some people in TM... Empty
PostSubject: Your opinion about some people in TM...   Your opinion about some people in TM... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2006 12:09 am

What do you think about some people in TM? Do you like them, do you hate them, what are the reasons...post it here Smile

First of all i have to mention XFly...sorry but I really hate him. He's a egoist and sooo childish.

Another person I don't like is XtremBoost....he tried to kick me (by vote) everytime he saw me...

But there's also the other Side... All Big° People i really like.
I think i talk very much with Storm, Evo and Oasis. I know them best...but that shall not mean that i don't like the others. Maybe i should add everyone from this Clan onto my ICQ Friendlist and we can talk...i think i'll do this Smile

Greeeeeetz from Spami
Back to top Go down
Big°Storm
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2006-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about some people in TM...   Your opinion about some people in TM... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2006 1:48 am

Yeah... good new Topic, Spami, let us speak about some tm-players.. tongue

First the people what I like I love you …. Yes u know, I like all Big°people!! cheers
I talk very much with Oasis and also I talk with Spami and Homi and Evo… and sometimes with the other Big°people… nice to talk with you all. Very Happy It is great to get to know you. -->(correct English???!)
But there are still other persons with I know that are good persons. For example, Knightork… He is a great person, and he helps Razz me in some computer problems study , would I have. In former »SZ« times, he has exerted himself very much for the team, he is :star: unique :star: . The most persons on TM-SX-D are very well. Smile

Arrow But also there are a few exceptions:

E.g. XTREM Zort!pig affraid He is a unfair person, he banned me and some other people and some times ago, we maked a FUCKING Match vs. XTREM!! pale
In a fucking map (we think “it’s a good map“: First short track), they start a big unfair attack. All the XTREM players pig was maked a big cut in a map, how we not think, that exists a cut. Sleep The author not even knew this cut what he told to us one day before the match was start No . And all other maps from XTREM pig was very bad.. (E.g. medication 1, R3n3g@de, Left or Right)
The end of this fucking thing is à SZ has loose this match. Next day I read the name of the XTREM server: XTREM=Winner ; SZ=Looser …. And I say to Zort pig , hey, I can also say Xtrem = cutter.santa
And then … Zort pig ask Thor clown , “are we cutter? Question ”. Thor says “No” confused . And 3 sec later I was banned Your opinion about some people in TM... Emotlol_ .

And I hate this sort TM-Players, would they vote 20 sec before the map end for a Restart, when they think, they loose pts, or when they comes new on the server Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Wotan
Wotan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about some people in TM...   Your opinion about some people in TM... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2006 2:22 am

Yes..quite nice nice topic.
I want to mention first the people i like..
First person i want to mention is my girl Freya I love you
She was with me in island-demo and now in tmsx-d too and also in fullgame.And i love her Very Happy
My best "friend" Your opinion about some people in TM... Emotlol_ in tmsx-d is Flash/Alphonse my good old Bro Cool
But he is not often in tmsx-d now Crying or Very sad
I like the Big°people too,all friendly and nice.
I also like Thor.He is a good player and a competition for me so that i can have fun Very Happy
I also like the old DTM-people,cause i spend a lot time with them online.
Knightork is a nice driver too.He's very friendly.
But i wont mention alle people from TM..then i had to write a lot^^(TMO/TMSX/TMSX-D)Your opinion about some people in TM... Kellylol

But i also dislike a lot of drivers.
First i had to mention Franco(i believe he is fery now)..He is such a stupid person..And one time he copied my Name and called himself D@mnWot@n or so..grr..i hate him!
I also dislike mori and xfly..like spami said..both very childish.

Maybe i forgot some to mention but its late and not all want to come to my mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Big°Storm
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about some people in TM...   Your opinion about some people in TM... EmptyTue Aug 15, 2006 4:06 pm

Arrow Arrow update ......
i have a dislike to players, would they have 2 accounts, and which do not add this, and still state, they are somebody else. (and which do For weeks so) i think, u know what i mean..THOR
pffff my opinion is:
Arrow these are spiritually disturbed people affraid
Back to top Go down
Wotan
Wotan

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about some people in TM...   Your opinion about some people in TM... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2006 4:20 am

Ok..since 2 days i also dislike AI Legend and Roxcete too.
They are always joking and talking silly things to me.Such stupid players should be banned from TM. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Big°Spami
Big°member
Big°member
Big°Spami

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2006-08-08

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about some people in TM...   Your opinion about some people in TM... EmptyFri Aug 18, 2006 12:23 pm

y, Roxette, Legend and Nova from AI are really stupid. They talk so much shit. I guess they did not yet finish their 12th year of life xD
Back to top Go down
Big°Homie
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 213

PostSubject: HI!   Your opinion about some people in TM... EmptyMon Aug 21, 2006 11:42 am

I dont really like the guys from "AI" <-- and I sai "AI" Enji's not my pb I like him. But Utku is Spaming all the time thats shit. ohh and I hate all "KING's"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your opinion about some people in TM...   Your opinion about some people in TM... Empty

Back to top Go down

Your opinion about some people in TM...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big :: Big°Bar-
Jump to: